Vending at Starwood
All vendors (and their employees/helpers) must be paid attendees of the Starwood Festival. There is a $35.00 fee for each vendor, vending space is not guaranteed, and electricity is limited.
Vendors are required to affix a fire extinguisher to the front of their booth so that it is accessible to anyone in case of an emergency.
Tour Book Merchant Ad: Size and Submission Requirements
NOTE: All ads are placed as best we can. No placement preferences, please!
- Full-page ad--approx. 8" x 5" = $100
- Half-page ad approx.--5" x 4" = $50
- Business Card-size ad approx. 3.5" x 2" = $25
- B & W only.
- Ads can be all text or combination graphics/text.
- We can convert a color photo for printing, but it should be high enough resolution for printing.
- Be sure to include your post-event contact/online info: our Tour Book remains eternally posted on the Starwood website!
- Save/Send to us as .jpg, .tiff or Photoshop file.
- We prefer a minimum of 150 dpi.
- Send ad submissions with the subject line: "STARWOOD 34 TOUR BOOK-Merchant Ad" to:
- DEADLINE: JUNE 1, 2015
All food vending must be arranged through Wisteria (www.wisteria.org).
- Make arrangements with Wisteria regarding early arrival.
- Register with ACE for Starwood (include your relevant vendor info for publication in our program guide) when Starwood registration becomes available.
- Check in with Starwood registration when you arrive on-site. You must conform to any Wisteria regulations concerning merchants and site fees.
- We make no guarantees as to the perceived desirability of any site. All vendor sites are first come (arrived), first served.
- Please help us reduce the number of vehicles by parking off-site, if at all possible.
- You must register with ACE for festival entrance. Your business will be listed in the Starwood Tour Guide.
- If you would like to place an advertisement you must do so with ACE.
- See Starwood XXXIV registration form for details.
Questions for ACE concerning Starwood registration, event fees and advertising should be directed to: email@example.com,