- Wear your Starwood ID at all times, No ID = No stay.
- You are responsible for your own actions. Disruptive or violent behavior
will not be tolerated. Try walking a mile in the other guy's moccasins
before you act.
- Parents (& Guardians), you are responsible for your children at
all times (17 and under). If a child of any age is being disruptive
or their safety is threatened, the parents or guardian may be required
to keep the children in line of sight for the remainder of the festival.
No unattended/unaccompanied children after dark. No naked children at
child care. Children & Kids must be picked up on time and always
be wearing their Starwood/Kids Program ID. No Exceptions.
- Privacy must be respected. DO NOT take pictures or videotape anyone
without their express permission. NO pictures or videotape of minors
without explicit parental permission and immediate supervision. NO candid
or crowd pictures. NO cameras at the bonfire. NO workshop/performance
recording in any type of medium for commercial and/or any other public
distribution or broadcast, without the express permission of ACE and
the Presenter. Media and/or equipment can/will be confiscated for violating
- If you go into town, please tone it down. Remember, Please don't feed
or tease the locals.
- NO Fires in the woods without prior permission by the owner.
- NO minors at an overnight ACE event without an accompanying parent,
or guardian with written permission from their parents.
- NO Minors permitted at Adults Only workshops.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED.
Failure to Comply with the above will result in your expulsion from
Starwood with no refund.