Print and post flyers in your local new age bookstore, coffee shop, toy store and Unitarian Church. Download here or click on the thumbnail to the right. (413Kb PDF will load in a new window via Adobe Acrobat reader)
If you are interested in receiving our promotional tarot cards to hand out and place in cafe's, mind spa's, Pagan & alternative events and other hip and progressive venues, please drop Joe an e-mail so we can put you on the distribution list. Thank you for making Winterstar such an ass biting, thigh slapping good time!
It's not what you're thinking.
• If you're in a lodge room and didn't tell Atwood you are part
of Winterstar, please do so, we'll both get a discount.
• ALL attendees to the WinterStar Symposium must wear or carry the ID TAGS given to you when you check in. Admittance to workshops and activities will not be allowed without it.
• NO SMOKING on Lower Level of Lodge - this includes hallway, merchant rooms, workshop and Ballroom areas.
• LOW KEY dress and conduct is mandatory in all non-WinterStar areas of the Lodge.
• CABIN ASSIGNMENTS are tight. Please do not alter cabin arrangements without first checking with the Symposium Registration Desk. Do not occupy any rooms you have not paid for. You will be ejected from the event with no refund.
• RECYCLING (sadly) is not available at Atwood. Please take recyclables home.
• INCENSE BURNING is prohibited in cabins at Atwood's request!
• Pool area visitors must wear proper swimwear. Please observe posted pool times and rules.
• Pets are prohibited in cabins and the Lodge. Excellent lodging for animal friends are available near the resort. Check with the Atwood front desk for details.
• CHILDREN for whom you are responsible must be supervised at all times.
• The cabins are fully equipped and inventoried. Missing cabin items will be charged to cabin occupants. Please respect the housekeeping employees, the cabins should be clean and AIRED-OUT when you leave.
• Please remember to fill out a SURVEY and drop it off at the A.C.E., LLC. sales table. Surveys may also be taken on-line from http://www.rosencomet.com/winterstar/survey
• Cabin Location Maps, and other local area interest pamphlets, are available at Atwood’s Front Desk.
• Please, brings keys to the Atwood front desk before leaving
Subject to change...
6:00PM Registration Begins
10:00PM Welcome Wagon Party
1:30PM Opening Circle
After... Cottage Parties
5:00PM - Rev. Stang
8:30PM Puja and Performance - Snakes Rising
After - Cottage Parties
12:15PM Closing Circle