We're pleased with our Starwood Village and Community that have grown throughout these 23 years, and we hope you are too! We engage all guests on some level or another - from the little ones and the not-so-little ones to teens and the young at heart to adults and those in their twilight years. Magicians, Druids, Hippies, Freemasons, Witches, Yeti, Ravers, Technopagans, and the Free at Heart all find something to do and love at Starwood.
Folks are friendly here, so keep an open mind and an open heart. We invite you to attend various Rituals, stroll the Starwood Village and chat, eat or shop, or refresh yourself with the sight of the young people at play.
See more about: Child Care/Kid Village
Our Utopian Brigadoon...
In order for our little Utopian Brigadoon to work, we need to be mindful of a few things:
- We require all guests to wear their Starwood ID's. We've done everything we can to make them easy to wear and display and we really need you to wear them. For the safety and enjoyment of all, we have some other rules as well.
- Parents (or Guardians) are responsible for their children at all times. We facilitate a fairly comprehensive kids & childrens program and ask that you participate actively in it. We strive to provide a safe and stimulating environment but need your help to do so.
- Beyond dispute, the nightly Roundhouse and other fires at Starwood are a glue that binds us together in the rythmn and the warmth. In order for these community gathering places to exist, we need to show respect for those that host them.
- Trash and recyclables can really accumulate. We're begging everyone to Pack Green and reduce your packaging and consumable waste, recycle as best you can and take away everything else.
- We ask everyone to volunteer 2 hours of their time to help set up, maintain or take down the festival. It'll be over before you know it.
- Please be smart about your belongings, know your neighbors, wear your ID, and report any suspicious activity to the Safety Watch. Your co-attendees are depending on you.
- Honor the small plants as well. Shoes are strongly recommended in the woods. Please stay on marked paths, especially at night. Clean your campground thoroughly before you leave.