love their nightly fires and their all night drumming and dancing! Most
popular and populous, is the Roundhouse
- truly the center of starwood.alt.nightlife. Such joy and merriment comes
with responsibility however, so please take a look at the guidelines
the woodbusters have prepared...
There are other fires to visit and drum and dance at besides the Roundhouse,
- Conga Alert! Tuesday Night, at the Didge Dome, from 9PM until 3AM
- Wednesday and Thursday Night, near Workshop Site "C", Middle
Eastern Drumming with Rafael
and Friends for the Sacred Dancers Guild
- Drum and Dance or Trance circles after the midnight
- Your campsite drum circle (please check out the fire
Subscribe to our E-group!
Get updated information and participate in a large and lively e-mail
list. Organize chats with other guests.